Sterling Engineering was presented with a “Sponsorship Appreciation Award” by the Chicago SolidWorks Users Group (CSUG) at their April 28, 2011 meeting at Oakton Community College. The award was presented by CSUG President, Denny Bahl, for Sterling’s continued support and sponsorship of the SolidWorks Users Group meetings. The award was by Sterling’s Chris Graziano.
The Chicago SolidWorks Users Group provides a forum for learning and information exchange among Chicago area SolidWorks users. The CSUG is a not-for-profit organization for Chicago area professionals involved in the use of the 3D mechanical CAD program, SolidWorks. This group is composed mostly of engineering and industrial design professionals, but anyone interested in SolidWorks is welcome and encouraged to join. The CSUG meets bi-monthly at Oakton Community College.
For more information on the Chicago SolidWorks User Group, visit the CSUG webpage.
|CSUG President, Denny Bahl Presents Sterling with the Award.|
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019
- Celebrating Earth Day April 22, 2019