Sterling Engineering was one of 80 employers represented at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign All-Campus Career Fair on April 11, 2011. This was the first career fair held at this University of Illinois location. The event featured companies hiring graduates and current students for full time and internship positions within their organizations.
To ensure we continue to attract the top local talent for our customers, Sterling Engineering attends various university and professional career fairs each year.
The University of Illinois career fair educated students about positions in the following fields: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, General Engineering, Chemistry, and Civil Engineering.
To search Sterling’s current openings for qualified professionals, please visit our Job Seekers page.
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019
- Celebrating Earth Day April 22, 2019