On May 11, 2011, Kevin Bass, Account Executive at Sterling Engineering, was nominated as President of the Valley Human Resource Association for their 2011–2012 program year which begins in September. The Valley Human Resource Association, an affiliate of the Valley Industrial Association, is a dynamic organization that brings together professionals from diverse industries where their career interests and responsibilities involve human resource management. In the upcoming months, the board is organizing exciting speakers and events for the upcoming program year..
Membership in the VHRA has many tangible benefits, including:
- Networking opportunities with other HR professionals.
- Top-notch speakers addressing contemporary issues each month.
- Ongoing updates on pertinent information including new legislation.
- Availability of resumes of qualified and available potential employees.
- Access to a HR Hotline
For information or an application for membership, contact the VIA office at 630-892-4228
or visit their webpage.
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019
- Celebrating Earth Day April 22, 2019