On May 25, 2011 Sterling Engineering attended the Waukesha County Technical College job fair at their Pewaukee, WI location. The event featured over 80 companies hiring in Southeastern Wisconsin. The job fair was open to the public, but focused on WCTC students graduating at the end of the Spring semester as well as WCTC alumni. Sterling attended this event to promote their open positions for electronics, engineering, business and IT positions.
For information on the WCTC Career Services, visit their webpage.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling PACK EXPO Reception September 27, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018