On May 25, 2011 Sterling Engineering attended the Waukesha County Technical College job fair at their Pewaukee, WI location. The event featured over 80 companies hiring in Southeastern Wisconsin. The job fair was open to the public, but focused on WCTC students graduating at the end of the Spring semester as well as WCTC alumni. Sterling attended this event to promote their open positions for electronics, engineering, business and IT positions.
For information on the WCTC Career Services, visit their webpage.
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019
- Celebrating Earth Day April 22, 2019