On May 6, 2011 Sterling Engineering participated in the Industry Advisory Board Meeting for the Electronics and Computer Technology (ECT) curriculum at DeVry University.
Sterling Engineering was invited to attend this event to provide input on current and new electronics and computer engineering technologies used in today’s business environment. Topics of discussion at this meeting included:
- The needs of the electronics and computer technology industry.
- DeVry Student quality preparation to meet industry needs.
- Suggestions from the industry on how to improve the DeVry ECT programs.
- Internship, cooperative programs, and possibility of the industry offering senior projects to DeVry students.
- Availability of industry representatives to visit DeVry campuses for periodic feedback
To learn more about DeVry University, visit the DeVry University webpage.
|DeVry University Industry Advisory Board Participants|
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling PACK EXPO Reception September 27, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018