As Vice President of Sales, Mike works closely with both our Illinois and Wisconsin teams to develop business strategies, increase service levels, and foster additional sales growth. With more established accounts, Mike plays an active role in formalizing Sterling’s position as a supplier through Master Service Agreements, Workforce Management, and/or Bundled Service programs.
Mike attended Illinois State University, majoring in Marketing. In July of 2000, Mike joined Sterling and has consistently been a top sales producer for the company. He began his career at Sterling as an Account Manager, became Sales Manager, and then a Regional Manager for our Wisconsin office, prior to his promotion to VP of Sales. Building and maintaining strong customer relationships is one of Mike’s many attributes and a key to his overall success at Sterling.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling PACK EXPO Reception September 27, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018