Sterling Engineering Attends the Valley Industrial Association’s 2011 Annual Banquet
On June 1, 2011 Sterling Engineering attended the Valley Industrial Association’s 2011 Annual Banquet, hosted by Waubonsee Community College, at their Sugar Grove Campus.
The event featured Ro Khanna, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Domestic Operations for the U.S. & Commercial Service – U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Administration. Khanna was present to award Plymouth Tube Company with the US Department of Commerce’s Export Achievement Certificate for their success in the export of manufactured steel tubes and extrusions.
The Valley Industrial Association represents the interests of manufacturing in the Fox Valley. Since 1902, it has built a powerful reputation for Servicing its members through legislative advocacy, conducting various business surveys, offering educational and training seminars, providing networking opportunities and awarding training grant money to its members. It continues to effectively serve as the “manufacturers’ silent partner.”
Learn more about the VIA and how to become a member by visiting the VIA website.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019