For the second consecutive year Sterling Engineering was named as a Platinum sponsor of the 2011 Graphics Systems User Conference. This two-day conference will be held October 25-26, 2011 at the Grand Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva, WI.
The largest event of it’s kind in the Midwest, this conference will attract over 300 SolidWorks users and business professionals from the Illinois and Wisconsin areas. Attendees will experience in-depth technical and management sessions, learn about new technologies and services to improve their products, and network with 100’s of their peers.
As a Platinum Sponsor, Sterling Engineering will be hosting technical sessions on recruiting and hiring best practices as well as exhibiting in the partner pavilion.
For more information on the Graphics Systems User Conference, or to purchase your discounted pass today, visit www.gxsc.com/conference.
|Sterling Engineering with Graphics Systems at their 2010 User Conference.|
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Sterling Summer Picnic 2019 May 23, 2019