Sterling Engineering has continued to be active and ever-present in their local community. Recently, Sterling Engineering worked with local colleges including: Environmental Technical Institute (ETI), DeVry University, Harper College, ITT Technical Institute, and The Illinois Welding School, to provide course and classroom guidance to ensure graduates are being taught the relevant skills and software hiring companies are seeking.
Sterling Engineering was also invited to appear on ETI’s FIRST Program Advisory Committee Board as a welding trade consultant. In this role Sterling Engineering will give insight into real-world welding requirements. This is merely one example of Sterling’s commitment to its community and the development of the trades for future manufacturing growth.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019