Sterling Engineering has continued to be active and ever-present in their local community. Recently, Sterling Engineering worked with local colleges including: Environmental Technical Institute (ETI), DeVry University, Harper College, ITT Technical Institute, and The Illinois Welding School, to provide course and classroom guidance to ensure graduates are being taught the relevant skills and software hiring companies are seeking.
Sterling Engineering was also invited to appear on ETI’s FIRST Program Advisory Committee Board as a welding trade consultant. In this role Sterling Engineering will give insight into real-world welding requirements. This is merely one example of Sterling’s commitment to its community and the development of the trades for future manufacturing growth.
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018