Sterling employees Jane Robinson, Marian Brady, and Mike Sury joined staffing professionals from throughout the country and around the globe at Staffing World 2011 in New Orleans, LA in October. It was a week full of inspiring speakers, valuable workshops, and cutting-edge business solutions for the industry. The festive New Orleans setting was a fitting backdrop for what attendees called an engaging and energizing event—the American Staffing Association’s (ASA) annual convention and expo—and the highest-profile gathering in the business.
Three Staffing World keynote speakers packed convention center ballrooms and wowed attendees. The presentations included a “flawless execution” business model delivered by former U.S. Air Force fighter pilot Jim Murphy; a unique look at the future of business and the economy by expert analyst Zachary Karabell; and a way to drive competitive advantage by taking intelligent risks and exploiting new business opportunities by best-selling author Peter Sheahan.
Staffing World provides an opportunity each year to network with fellow colleagues with a common goal of changing America’s view of staffing by quickly adapting services to meet client needs and maintaining a level of excellence that ensures a successful future for the industry.
For more information on Staffing World, please visit their website.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019