Sterling Engineering was in attendance at the Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show (WMTS) October 4-6, 2011 at the State Fairground in Milwaukee, WI. This show is the Midwest’s premier metalworking and manufacturing tool show. From tooling inserts and multi-tasking CNC machines, to automation and technologies that cut, mill, drill – all offering opportunities for manufacturing companies to gain a competitive edge.
Sterling Engineering used WMTS as an avenue to network with customers and potential clients about their needs and the state of their business. Sterling Engineering’s findings were that companies are busy, that business was good, and there is an overall high demand for CNC machinists. Also, presentations on the latest in manufacturing and engineering technology were given by multiple companies including Sterling Engineering partner, Graphics Systems Corporation.
To learn more about the Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show, please visit their website.
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018