Sterling Engineering was in attendance at the Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show (WMTS) October 4-6, 2011 at the State Fairground in Milwaukee, WI. This show is the Midwest’s premier metalworking and manufacturing tool show. From tooling inserts and multi-tasking CNC machines, to automation and technologies that cut, mill, drill – all offering opportunities for manufacturing companies to gain a competitive edge.
Sterling Engineering used WMTS as an avenue to network with customers and potential clients about their needs and the state of their business. Sterling Engineering’s findings were that companies are busy, that business was good, and there is an overall high demand for CNC machinists. Also, presentations on the latest in manufacturing and engineering technology were given by multiple companies including Sterling Engineering partner, Graphics Systems Corporation.
To learn more about the Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show, please visit their website.
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019
- Celebrating Earth Day April 22, 2019