Sterling Engineering, Inc. is thrilled to announce its official membership into the Greater O’Hare Association! The GOA (Growth, Opportunities, and Alliances) serves a broad range of business types from over 80 communities and is a Premier Regional Business Association devoted to your company’s growth by providing diverse networking opportunities throughout our regional community and business Alliances. In fact, the vision of GOA is to “Promote Growth by providing Opportunities and creating Alliances.”
Sterling Engineering’s goal of joining the GOA organization is not only to increase their presence in the Chicagoland area, but also to promote new business opportunities. In addition, joining the GOA will allow Sterling Engineering to reaffirm existing relationships, both personal and professional, some of which have been established since Sterling Engineering first opened its doors in 1969.
To learn more about the Greater O’Hare Association, please visit their website.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019