On October 3, 2011, Sterling Engineering’s Phil Willman and Jorge Benavente attended the Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) “Resume Workshop”. The workshop featured representatives from different companies and technical service firms that met one on one with MSOE students to critique and advise them on creating and strengthening their resumes.
This was the 3rd year for this event held at MSOE’s downtown Milwaukee campus. Attendance has grown steadily over the past three years with 60 students in 2009, 100 in 2010, and 177 students in 2011. The student participants ranged anywhere from freshman to seniors.
To learn more about MSOE, please visit their website.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019