On October 3, 2011, Sterling Engineering’s Phil Willman and Jorge Benavente attended the Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) “Resume Workshop”. The workshop featured representatives from different companies and technical service firms that met one on one with MSOE students to critique and advise them on creating and strengthening their resumes.
This was the 3rd year for this event held at MSOE’s downtown Milwaukee campus. Attendance has grown steadily over the past three years with 60 students in 2009, 100 in 2010, and 177 students in 2011. The student participants ranged anywhere from freshman to seniors.
To learn more about MSOE, please visit their website.
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018