On Tuesday February 29, 2012 Susan Populorum and Dean Gudeman with Sterling Engineering attended the Aurora University Human Resources Group presentation on Social Media for H.R Personnel. The event was held on Aurora University’s campus and the presenter was nationally recognized speaker Brian Basilico from B2B Interactive Marketing.
Brain Basilico went into detail on a wide array of social media topics. He emphasized how important it is for all facets of a person social media presence to be connected. This includes having your LinkedIn profile connected to your Facebook profile, as well as to your blog. He also went into great depth on how important social media is to businesses and how it is going to be a driving factor for business in the future. One major piece of advice Brian gave for someone trying to update their social media presence is to think about the three C’s of Social Media: content, consistency, and commitment. According to Brian, an individual who follows these three principals will have a successful social media campaign. Overall it was a great a great presentation on a subject where Sterling Engineering can benefit in the future.
To check out more information on the Aurora University HR Group and Aurora Universityview their website.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling PACK EXPO Reception September 27, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018