On February 7, 2012, Sterling Engineering’s Jamie Grenke and Aurelija Cekalinas attended the DeVry University Temp to Hire Staffing Fair at the DeVry Chicago Campus. Daniel Grey, DeVry University’s Associate Director of Career Services, organized the career fair which was attended by over 120 students and a number of alumni. There were also a large number of staffing companies who were actively hiring students, interns, and alumni for different positions.
Both Jamie and Aurelija were fortunate to come in contact with students interested in positions ranging from entry-level to those with several years of experience. It was a very encouraging event with students presenting themselves with confidence and an attention to detail. It was a very productive event as a number of the students already have met with the Sterling Engineering team and a number of their clients.
To learn more about career fairs that the DeVry University Career Service is hosting, pleasevisit their website.
|Sterling Engineering with Students at the DeVry University Temp to Hire Staffing Fair.|
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018