On February 29, 2012 Sterling Engineering spoke to students and alumni at DeVry University’s 18th Annual Engineering Week. Brandon Jerger and Jane Robinson of Sterling Engineering hosted an information session in which students attending the seminar gained insight regarding the companies and industries they will be considering after graduating. Students were also given tips on what employers are looking for from potential new hires.
The students and alumni in attendance had different backgrounds and fields of study. Most students were studying engineering and planned to graduate in the next few months at the end of the Spring semester. Sterling Engineering encouraged students to begin working on their resumes and invited them to visit their office to discuss their options after graduation.
Sterling Engineering has been working DeVry University for many years, and is looking forward to hosting similar events in the future.
To learn more about career fairs at DeVry, please visit their website.
|Sterling Engineering at DeVry University’s 18th Annual Engineering Week.|
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling PACK EXPO Reception September 27, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018