On February 29, 2012 Sterling Engineering spoke to students and alumni at DeVry University’s 18th Annual Engineering Week. Brandon Jerger and Jane Robinson of Sterling Engineering hosted an information session in which students attending the seminar gained insight regarding the companies and industries they will be considering after graduating. Students were also given tips on what employers are looking for from potential new hires.
The students and alumni in attendance had different backgrounds and fields of study. Most students were studying engineering and planned to graduate in the next few months at the end of the Spring semester. Sterling Engineering encouraged students to begin working on their resumes and invited them to visit their office to discuss their options after graduation.
Sterling Engineering has been working DeVry University for many years, and is looking forward to hosting similar events in the future.
To learn more about career fairs at DeVry, please visit their website.
|Sterling Engineering at DeVry University’s 18th Annual Engineering Week.|
- 2020 Employee Engagement April 6, 2020
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019