On Thursday, March 8, 2012 Brandon Jerger, Deshanna Crockett, and Lathia Davidson of Sterling Engineering took part in the Sun-Times Media & Monster.com Innovation In Recruitment Seminar. The event was hosted in the brand new Museum of Broadcasting in Chicago, IL. Several companies throughout the Chicagoland area, including Sterling Engineering, were invited to discuss the future of social media in the workforce, as well as creating new and exciting ways to communicate with candidates and future employees.
Some topics that were discussed included:
- Exciting changes coming to Monster.com’s searching database.
- Social media integration.
- Monster’s acquisition of Military.com – the largest collection of veteran candidates in the country.
- Creating a mobile destination for candidates, exciting new designs and apps to spice-up your company website
Attendees also enjoyed a video demonstration, showing how the Museum of Broadcasting plans to utilize the social media tools discussed at the seminar in their new exhibits – which will be opening very soon.
To visit Monster.com, please click here.
To learn more about the new Museum of Broadcasting, please visit their website.
- Celebrating Earth Day April 22, 2019
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018