On Thursday, March 8, 2012 Brandon Jerger, Deshanna Crockett, and Lathia Davidson of Sterling Engineering took part in the Sun-Times Media & Monster.com Innovation In Recruitment Seminar. The event was hosted in the brand new Museum of Broadcasting in Chicago, IL. Several companies throughout the Chicagoland area, including Sterling Engineering, were invited to discuss the future of social media in the workforce, as well as creating new and exciting ways to communicate with candidates and future employees.
Some topics that were discussed included:
- Exciting changes coming to Monster.com’s searching database.
- Social media integration.
- Monster’s acquisition of Military.com – the largest collection of veteran candidates in the country.
- Creating a mobile destination for candidates, exciting new designs and apps to spice-up your company website
Attendees also enjoyed a video demonstration, showing how the Museum of Broadcasting plans to utilize the social media tools discussed at the seminar in their new exhibits – which will be opening very soon.
To visit Monster.com, please click here.
To learn more about the new Museum of Broadcasting, please visit their website.
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Sterling Summer Picnic 2019 May 23, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019
- Celebrating Earth Day April 22, 2019