Sterling Engineering is proud to announce that their Milwaukee office has joined the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce (MMAC)! The MMAC has been around for more than 150 years and currently has approximately 1,800 member businesses with 300,000 employees in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, and Ozaukee counties. Members represent a wide mix of industries throughout the region including financial institutions, manufacturing, transportation, and service. The focus of the MMAC is to improve metro Milwaukee as a place to invest capital, grow business, and create jobs.
Sterling Engineering joined the MMAC for several reasons. They want to continue to promote their services in the Milwaukee area, and through the MMCAC they can do so through various networking events, including after hour social events, and trade shows.
Sterling Engineering also wants to become a part of the community and discuss industry needs and issues. There are several programs available for membership including executive roundtables and sales roundtables.
Sterling Engineering recently attended the MMAC Membership Orientation meeting and a social networking meeting at Blu in the Pfister Hotel. The social hour attracted over 200 people from all different industries intent on meeting others and networking for business development.
To learn more about the MMAC, please visit their website.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019