In April, Sterling Engineering attended the MMAC (Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce) Business after Hours Trade Show at the Pritzlaff Building in downtown Milwaukee. The event had about 50 exhibitors and was designed to allow everyone to network and learn more about the exhibiting member’s services and products. It was a great way to mingle and network with local area companies, and, because it was a free event, it was also open to the public. Remarkably, the event was attended by over 300 attendees. Visitors were encouraged to visit all the booths and get their programs stamped by each exhibitor. Prizes were raffled off for anyone who turned in a completed program.
It was a great event that gave Sterling Engineering a chance to continue to grow its brand and expand its name in Milwaukee and the surrounding area. The event was attended by companies from all walks of life including financial organizations, accounting firms, law offices, manufacturers, wholesalers, and service providers.
The MMAC has over 1800 member companies. They are committed to increasing the economic vitality of the metro Milwaukee business community. The MMAC is the region’s best business network, bringing members together to develop business, share best practices and build stronger business relationships.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019