In April, Sterling Engineering attended the MMAC (Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce) Business after Hours Trade Show at the Pritzlaff Building in downtown Milwaukee. The event had about 50 exhibitors and was designed to allow everyone to network and learn more about the exhibiting member’s services and products. It was a great way to mingle and network with local area companies, and, because it was a free event, it was also open to the public. Remarkably, the event was attended by over 300 attendees. Visitors were encouraged to visit all the booths and get their programs stamped by each exhibitor. Prizes were raffled off for anyone who turned in a completed program.
It was a great event that gave Sterling Engineering a chance to continue to grow its brand and expand its name in Milwaukee and the surrounding area. The event was attended by companies from all walks of life including financial organizations, accounting firms, law offices, manufacturers, wholesalers, and service providers.
The MMAC has over 1800 member companies. They are committed to increasing the economic vitality of the metro Milwaukee business community. The MMAC is the region’s best business network, bringing members together to develop business, share best practices and build stronger business relationships.
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018