On April 6, 2012 Sterling Engineering attended the Valley Industrial Association Marketing in Action Group. The event featured Jane Cooper from Cooper Hong, Inc. presenting on the topic of Email Marketing and Email Blasting.
Cooper presented 6 questions that all should ask when blasting out an email for marketing purposes:
- Who is the target audience you’re attempting to reach?
- What content is important enough to get attention?
- When should you send emails?
- Where does blasting fit in the communications mix?
- Why use an agency or should you do it yourself?
- How does this fit in with social media efforts?
Much was taken away from this event, as Sterling Engineering employs various ways of marketing, including email marketing. Event takeaways included how to properly dress the email from the subject header to the content, all the way to when to send the email blasts. Cooper also presented tips and examples of how to properly insert email marketing and email blasting into an organizations overall marketing campaign.
Learn more about VIA membership, the Marketing in Action group, and other networking groups by visiting the VIA website.
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Sterling Summer Picnic 2019 May 23, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019