On April 20, 2012, Jamie Grenke and Krista Selvey from Sterling Engineering attended Harper College’s Spring Job Fair. Sterling Engineering was one of 92 employers represented at this year’s career fair located in Palatine, IL. This was a community event supporting Harper College students as well as job seekers in the Northwestern suburbs of Chicago. According to the event organizer, Lin Novak, approximately 950 job seekers attended this year’s job fair. Sterling Engineering was fortunate to meet with many talented and skilled individuals, ranging from Manufacturing and Applications Engineers to Mechanical Designers and Project Managers.
Sterling Engineering has fostered a strong partnership with Harper College in their Continuing Education programs and Career Stimulus events.
Harper College opened in September of 1967. It is named for Dr. William Rainey Harper, a pioneer in the Junior College movement in the United States and the first President of the University of Chicago. In 1982, the College established a CAD/CAM training center in cooperation with high technology firms in the area. The center was designed to provide instruction and resource materials relating to computer-aided design and manufacturing.
To learn more about Harper College, please visit their website.
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018