On May 3, 2012 Sterling Engineering attended the Midwest Staffing Conference hosted by ISSA in Chicago, IL. Presenting was staffing industry veteran Mary B. Lucas. Lucas shared ideas on how to enhance leadership effectiveness and inspire loyalty in the people around you:
- Be reminded of the importance of first impressions
- Walk away inspired to deal with challenging people
- Be encouraged to take accountability for everyday actions and attitudes
During Lucas’ presentation, she introduced ways to combine contemporary leadership best practices with grass roots wisdom borrowed from her father, John Bichelmeyer. John Bichelmeyer was a butcher by trade, yet had the greatest amount of influence on her leadership style, and is the subject of her bestselling book, Lunchmeat & Life Lessons: Sharing a Butcher’s Wisdom.
The ISSA (Illinois Search & Staffing Association) is a non-profit organization that protects and promotes the interests of both search and staffing companies in the Midwest Region. The goal of the ISSA is to be the providing resources for both businesses and individuals who are seeking a search and/or staffing provider.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling PACK EXPO Reception September 27, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018