Sterling Engineering manages teams of electrical and mechanical repair technicians at diesel engine repair facilities throughout the US. Sterling’s client, a leading manufacturer of diesel engines, provides different levels of maintenance services and technical support to ensure the ongoing safety and performance throughout the life of the locomotive. Their Marshalltown, IA facility provides specialized services in maintenance management which includes scheduling maintenance, modifications and upgrades, wheel replacements, and repairs due to vandalism and wrecks.
Two of Sterling’s Marshalltown, IA employees, Kyle Purk and Chris Goldman took time from their busy training schedules to visit Sterling Engineering and meet the recruiting team.
Kyle and Chris have worked for Sterling Engineering at the repair facility in Marshalltown, IA for the past year and were selected by the client for some specialized onsite training at USHQ in LaGrange. After a tour of Sterling’s Elmhurst, IL office they joined Priya and Marian for lunch at a local restaurant. Kyle and Chris enjoyed their visit to Chicago and hope to have an opportunity to return and next time take in a Cubs game!
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019