Sterling Engineering manages teams of electrical and mechanical repair technicians at diesel engine repair facilities throughout the US. Sterling’s client, a leading manufacturer of diesel engines, provides different levels of maintenance services and technical support to ensure the ongoing safety and performance throughout the life of the locomotive. Their Marshalltown, IA facility provides specialized services in maintenance management which includes scheduling maintenance, modifications and upgrades, wheel replacements, and repairs due to vandalism and wrecks.
Two of Sterling’s Marshalltown, IA employees, Kyle Purk and Chris Goldman took time from their busy training schedules to visit Sterling Engineering and meet the recruiting team.
Kyle and Chris have worked for Sterling Engineering at the repair facility in Marshalltown, IA for the past year and were selected by the client for some specialized onsite training at USHQ in LaGrange. After a tour of Sterling’s Elmhurst, IL office they joined Priya and Marian for lunch at a local restaurant. Kyle and Chris enjoyed their visit to Chicago and hope to have an opportunity to return and next time take in a Cubs game!
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling PACK EXPO Reception September 27, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018