On June 27, Sterling Engineering attended an alumni only recruiting event at the University of Illinois-Chicago. All attendees were either recent graduates or degreed candidates with varying levels of experience. The event held over 150 participating companies from industries ranging from health care to accounting and engineering, as well as hundreds of qualified applicants. All attendees were well prepared with resumes; varying levels of experience; ideas of what type of positions they each desired; and all of the top tier universities in Illinois and the Midwest were represented.
This alumni only recruiting event provides an opportunity for degreed professionals who have experience in the manufacturing or engineering industry to interact with potential employers—to assist them in procuring stable employment. Sterling Engineering was able to meet and establish relationships with individuals who are actively seeking job opportunities. Sterling Engineering values participating in events like these in order to continue providing the best service in finding quality candidates for clients.
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019
- Celebrating Earth Day April 22, 2019