On June 27, Sterling Engineering attended an alumni only recruiting event at the University of Illinois-Chicago. All attendees were either recent graduates or degreed candidates with varying levels of experience. The event held over 150 participating companies from industries ranging from health care to accounting and engineering, as well as hundreds of qualified applicants. All attendees were well prepared with resumes; varying levels of experience; ideas of what type of positions they each desired; and all of the top tier universities in Illinois and the Midwest were represented.
This alumni only recruiting event provides an opportunity for degreed professionals who have experience in the manufacturing or engineering industry to interact with potential employers—to assist them in procuring stable employment. Sterling Engineering was able to meet and establish relationships with individuals who are actively seeking job opportunities. Sterling Engineering values participating in events like these in order to continue providing the best service in finding quality candidates for clients.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling PACK EXPO Reception September 27, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018