FUEL Milwaukee recently hosted a networking event located at Ryan Braun’s Graffito in downtown Milwaukee, WI. Sterling Engineering was in attendance along with several hundred other people. FUEL Milwaukee is an economic development initiative of the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce (MMAC) and the leading organization addressing talent attraction and retention for the MMAC and Milwaukee 7.
These events encourage connections with professional peers and community involvement. By providing an informal setting for its guests, the attendees are able to explore new places and get introduced to others in Milwaukee. Each event takes place in a different location in order to showcase Milwaukee’s diversity, which also provides an opportunity to learn about the city’s history—a resource we can use as we draw in talent from outside locations.
FUEL has approximately 6,000 members from over 400 employers that live or work in the Milwaukee area. These employers range from various industries, including manufacturing, financial, and law firms. Sterling Engineering has found this group to be a terrific source to network and build their awareness, as well as getting integrated into the community.
For more information on FUEL Milwaukee, please visit their website.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019