Sterling Engineering achieved 19% growth over the course of the previous three years, accumulating revenue of $37.6 million and a staff size of over 560 employees in its most recent fiscal year.
For this reason, Sterling Engineering is thrilled to be recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies in 2012 on the Inc. 5000 list. Inc. 5000 is a list generated by “Inc. Magazine,” a publication focused on entrepreneurs and businesses to highlight successful growth on a wide entrepreneurial landscape and provide readers with a broader perspective of the market.
Sterling Engineering first received recognition in 2008, and again in 2009; this is the third year Sterling Engineering has had the honor of earning a position on the Inc. 5000 list and is proud to be acknowledged on a national scale for its persistence to growth and success.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019