Sterling Engineering IT keeps in touch with the SharePoint community by hosting a monthly event at the The Brick House in Downers Grove called “SharePoint Share-A-Pint”. Share-A-Pint is a social networking group where attendees can share experiences and challenges with SharePoint, exchange knowledge, request help, learn more, educate others, and expand the reach and depth of their network with other SharePoint-minded individuals.
Our aim is to bring together local Chicagoland SharePoint talent – technologists and users alike – to provide an avenue for relevant discussions driven primarily by our members. Whether it is a seasoned user seeking advice or an individual new to SharePoint, you are invited to ask your question, tell your story and even Share-A-Pint!
The event is organized with 3 roundtable topics designed to be very interactive to share experiences about the topic hosted by our “Topic-tenders”. Our most recent event covered the following topics:
- Administrator Roundtable: High Level Upgrade/Migrations options for SharePoint 2013
- Topic-tender: Yvan Hernandez, Sogeti
- IT Pros Roundtable: What has changed in SharePoint 2013?
- Topic-tender: Manuel Long, Microsoft Executive Roundtable: SharePoint Governance
- Topic-tenders: Leo Doyle, AvePoint & Rob Bogue, Thor Projects
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019