This year’s Engineers Week theme—Celebrate Awesome—is a call to celebrate the people in the engineering profession and all they do. It is important for future generations to know what engineers do and how an engineering career can help shape the world in a truly meaningful way.
Engineers innovate. They create. They solve problems. They work together to make the world better. Engineers play a key role in our health, safety, and happiness.
And when the next generation gets to experience it first-hand, they discover for themselves how amazing engineering is. That’s why the National Engineers Week Foundation is dedicated to attracting and cultivating the next generation of engineers.
We encourage you to get involved through one of the many programs below and help spark the imagination and excitement of our next generation.
- Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day
- Future City Competition
- DiscoverE Outreach
- DiscoverE Educator Recognition
(This is an excerpt from a letter about Engineers Week by Dale Jans, P.E.; Co-Chair, EWeek 2013) For more information please visit: www.eweek.org.
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018