WTTW 11, Chicago’s public broadcasting channel, recently held a pledge drive on Saturday, March 2, 2013. The drive showcased the video series, “Remembering Chicago”, and covered all things Chicagoland from the 1920’s to the 1980’s.
Sterling Engineering, Inc. volunteered by answering phones and taking pledges from customers. Despite a few technical difficulties, the day was a success for WTTW and Sterling Engineering. Employees are excited to return to support WTTW’s efforts again in the near future.
If you are interested in volunteering for this or other fun Sterling initiatives, please contact Marian Brady (630) 993-3409 firstname.lastname@example.org for details on upcoming events.
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018