WTTW 11, Chicago’s public broadcasting channel, recently held a pledge drive on Saturday, March 2, 2013. The drive showcased the video series, “Remembering Chicago”, and covered all things Chicagoland from the 1920’s to the 1980’s.
Sterling Engineering, Inc. volunteered by answering phones and taking pledges from customers. Despite a few technical difficulties, the day was a success for WTTW and Sterling Engineering. Employees are excited to return to support WTTW’s efforts again in the near future.
If you are interested in volunteering for this or other fun Sterling initiatives, please contact Marian Brady (630) 993-3409 firstname.lastname@example.org for details on upcoming events.
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019
- Celebrating Earth Day April 22, 2019