Sterling is pleased to join Rexam as they participate in the 2013 America Recycles Aluminum Can Challenge.
Last year, the Rexam team took the top spot in the Aluminum Can Council’s industry-wide recycling contest for the sixth year in a row. Rexam’s Chicago Headquarters collected 70,775 pounds of aluminum cans. Their winning strategy continues to center on teaming up with suppliers, customers and local communities including: businesses, churches and schools. Rexam donated $14,675.00 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities in Chicago and Northwest Indiana.
Hoping for a repeat of 2012’s success in the “Cans for Cash,” Sterling Engineering is once again participating in the drive. “It’s a great way to show your corporate and personal responsibility by helping the environment and supporting the community,” said Sterling’s recycling organizer, Deshanna Crockett. “We want to spread the word to all our employees and their families to get involved in recycling.”
If you are interested in participating and would like details on this recycling initiative please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rexam Chicago office hands out the recycling proceeds to Ronald McDonald House Charities. Pictured are (from left): Debbie Sevilis; United Scrap’s Kim Reddington and Jodi Wheeler; Gene Pawula, Nancy Mose; Ronald McDonald House’s Doug Porter and Christina Thomas; and Rich Grimley.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019