Staffing Professionals from the Midwest ascended on Rosemont, IL for the 2013 Midwest Staffing Conference on May 3, 2013. The conference’s constituents came to listen to inspirational keynote speakers and attended informative breakout sessions. Sterling Engineering’s attendees included Jamie Grenke, Zahra Sandberg, Umaid Shah, and Matt Fuller.
President and CEO of the ASA, Richard Wahlquist, was the keynote speaker of the event. Mr. Wahlquist provided valuable insights around the overall outlook of the Staffing Industry for 2013. The ASA projects 2013 to be a year of record-setting industry achievements. Wahlquist noted that it’s likely that 2013 will see all-time highs in terms of labor market penetration and number of people employed. However, this won’t come without challenge. Upcoming challenges will be met through by adapting to changing talent needs and creativity amongst staffing leaders to deliver valuable solutions to clients.
Sterling Engineering aims to stay at the forefront of industry trends to achieve continued success in 2013.
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018