Staffing Professionals from the Midwest ascended on Rosemont, IL for the 2013 Midwest Staffing Conference on May 3, 2013. The conference’s constituents came to listen to inspirational keynote speakers and attended informative breakout sessions. Sterling Engineering’s attendees included Jamie Grenke, Zahra Sandberg, Umaid Shah, and Matt Fuller.
President and CEO of the ASA, Richard Wahlquist, was the keynote speaker of the event. Mr. Wahlquist provided valuable insights around the overall outlook of the Staffing Industry for 2013. The ASA projects 2013 to be a year of record-setting industry achievements. Wahlquist noted that it’s likely that 2013 will see all-time highs in terms of labor market penetration and number of people employed. However, this won’t come without challenge. Upcoming challenges will be met through by adapting to changing talent needs and creativity amongst staffing leaders to deliver valuable solutions to clients.
Sterling Engineering aims to stay at the forefront of industry trends to achieve continued success in 2013.
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Sterling Summer Picnic 2019 May 23, 2019