Sterling Engineering’s Milwaukee office took part in the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee (UWM) 2013 Spring Expo job fair that was held on Friday, March 1, 2013. The event had a large focus on engineering jobs and internships available to talented new graduates and students. Engineering disciplines represented at the job fair included Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Civil, and Structural engineering, as well as a large turnout of students look for IT jobs.
There was an impressive mix of Milwaukee-based manufacturing companies represented at the event. As the only Engineering Staffing firm to attend, members of the Sterling Milwaukee office including Tom Aidich, Kris Kaul, Kevin Shumway, and Phil Willman, felt the turnout was “outstanding.” Phil Willman estimated, “The (Sterling) team met between 40-50 student candidates who were well prepared having thoroughly researched the companies and opportunities available.” Through Sterling, one graduate has already received a direct-hire offer and two additional student candidates were immediately submitted and scheduled for interviews with clients.
Sterling Engineering is an advocate of networking with students and attending local colleges and universities to expose engineering graduates to the many different manufacturing opportunities and the clients that we work with in the region.
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018