Sterling Engineering’s Milwaukee office took part in the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee (UWM) 2013 Spring Expo job fair that was held on Friday, March 1, 2013. The event had a large focus on engineering jobs and internships available to talented new graduates and students. Engineering disciplines represented at the job fair included Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Civil, and Structural engineering, as well as a large turnout of students look for IT jobs.
There was an impressive mix of Milwaukee-based manufacturing companies represented at the event. As the only Engineering Staffing firm to attend, members of the Sterling Milwaukee office including Tom Aidich, Kris Kaul, Kevin Shumway, and Phil Willman, felt the turnout was “outstanding.” Phil Willman estimated, “The (Sterling) team met between 40-50 student candidates who were well prepared having thoroughly researched the companies and opportunities available.” Through Sterling, one graduate has already received a direct-hire offer and two additional student candidates were immediately submitted and scheduled for interviews with clients.
Sterling Engineering is an advocate of networking with students and attending local colleges and universities to expose engineering graduates to the many different manufacturing opportunities and the clients that we work with in the region.
- 2020 Employee Engagement April 6, 2020
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019