On June 20th, Matt Fuller was a guest presenter at ITT Technical Institute in Germantown, WI where he provided students of the Electrical Engineering Technology program an overview of Sterling Engineering’s services and job seeking advice. The class instructor, Jim Rigney who works for a local electronics manufacturer, was also in attendance. Topics that were discussed included resume organization, interviewing advice, and how Sterling Engineering could be a resource to students graduating from the program. Students were most interested in “soft skills” employers seek in candidates and how they could bring those attributes out during the interview. Matt and Jim were able to show students how important attitude, professionalism, and work ethic are in addition to a person’s technical skills.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019