On June 20th, Matt Fuller was a guest presenter at ITT Technical Institute in Germantown, WI where he provided students of the Electrical Engineering Technology program an overview of Sterling Engineering’s services and job seeking advice. The class instructor, Jim Rigney who works for a local electronics manufacturer, was also in attendance. Topics that were discussed included resume organization, interviewing advice, and how Sterling Engineering could be a resource to students graduating from the program. Students were most interested in “soft skills” employers seek in candidates and how they could bring those attributes out during the interview. Matt and Jim were able to show students how important attitude, professionalism, and work ethic are in addition to a person’s technical skills.
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018