After a grey raining morning the Valley Industrial Association Annual Golf outing got underway just after noon at Prairie Landing Golf Club in West Chicago, IL. Hole number 8 sponsored by Sterling and manned by Kevin Bass and J.D. Stitt, gave golfers a chance to win a Samsung Chrome Book or a beautiful Sterling Gift basket. With over 150 golfers it was also a great chance to meet new prospective clients and welcome back and warm old relationships. Mike Sury charged through the course leading foursome of golfers to a respective finish.
The Valley Industrial Association (VIA) is a 100 year old organization bringing manufacturers and those businesses in Northern Illinois which serve manufacturing in the Fox Valley area together to share business ideas and network. Sterling would like to congratulate Aaron Nosek from Kesson (Chrome Book winner) and Roy Koch from Richard Wilcox (Gift basket winner) on their raffle wins.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019