After a grey raining morning the Valley Industrial Association Annual Golf outing got underway just after noon at Prairie Landing Golf Club in West Chicago, IL. Hole number 8 sponsored by Sterling and manned by Kevin Bass and J.D. Stitt, gave golfers a chance to win a Samsung Chrome Book or a beautiful Sterling Gift basket. With over 150 golfers it was also a great chance to meet new prospective clients and welcome back and warm old relationships. Mike Sury charged through the course leading foursome of golfers to a respective finish.
The Valley Industrial Association (VIA) is a 100 year old organization bringing manufacturers and those businesses in Northern Illinois which serve manufacturing in the Fox Valley area together to share business ideas and network. Sterling would like to congratulate Aaron Nosek from Kesson (Chrome Book winner) and Roy Koch from Richard Wilcox (Gift basket winner) on their raffle wins.
- Celebrating Earth Day April 22, 2019
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018