This Wednesday, September 11th, Sterling Engineering will be hosting their monthly “SharePoint Share-A-Pint” meeting at The Brick House in Downers Grove. Share-A-Pint is a social networking group where attendees can share experiences and challenges with Microsoft SharePoint, exchange knowledge, request help, learn more, educate others, and expand the reach and depth of their network with other Microsoft SharePoint-minded individuals.
Our aim is to bring together local Chicagoland SharePoint talent – technologists and users alike – to provide an avenue for relevant discussions driven primarily by our members. Whether it is a seasoned user seeking advice or an individual new to SharePoint, you are invited to ask your question, tell your story and even Share-A-Pint!
The event is organized with 2 roundtable topics designed to be very interactive to share experiences about the topic hosted by our “Topic-tenders”. Our event on September 11th will cover the following topics:
- Executive Roundtalbe: Connect, Reimagine, Transform; New SharePoint market slogan but does it mean the same?
- Topic-tender: Yvan Hernandex, Sogeti
- IT Pros Roundtable: “SharePoint Under the Hood” – Using decompilers to gain better insight into the inner workings of SharePoint.
- Topic-tender: jack Fruh, Ecolab
If you are interested in attending, please register at www.Share-A-Pint.com. You can learn more about the group and upcoming events there. Also, we encourage you can email the founder of Share-A-Pint, our very own, Tony Hotko, Director of IT Services email@example.com.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling PACK EXPO Reception September 27, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018