On Thursday, September 12, 2013,Technical Recruiter Irene Jaskolski from Sterling Engineering attended the Milwaukee SMART SolidWorks event. SMART is a SolidWorks User Group that meets 4 times a year, providing technical presentations involving the use of SolidWorks software and its add-ins. This particular meeting was hosted at Lakeside Manufacturing located in Milwaukee, WI. The group received a tour and a presentation introducing SolidWorks 2014. SolidWorks expert and blogger Rob Rodrigues, walked through the steps of a SolidWorks 2014 design. You can view his blog by clicking here.
After the presentation, the group had a chance to network. The next SMART event is held December 12, 2013.
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Sterling Summer Picnic 2019 May 23, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019