On Thursday, September 12, 2013,Technical Recruiter Irene Jaskolski from Sterling Engineering attended the Milwaukee SMART SolidWorks event. SMART is a SolidWorks User Group that meets 4 times a year, providing technical presentations involving the use of SolidWorks software and its add-ins. This particular meeting was hosted at Lakeside Manufacturing located in Milwaukee, WI. The group received a tour and a presentation introducing SolidWorks 2014. SolidWorks expert and blogger Rob Rodrigues, walked through the steps of a SolidWorks 2014 design. You can view his blog by clicking here.
After the presentation, the group had a chance to network. The next SMART event is held December 12, 2013.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling PACK EXPO Reception September 27, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018