On September 26th, Sterling Engineering Sr. Technical Recruiter, Phil Willman, was invited by the Offices of Career Services to speak with two sections of the College of Engineering and Applied Science at the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee (UWM). Phil’s message was centered on how to prepare and approach the University’s 2013 Fall Expo career fair held Friday, October 4th in the UWM Student Union. Phil had the opportunity to connect with over 200 students as part of their engineering curriculum. The message focused on ways to make the students stand out to representatives of the firms in attendance. Sterling Engineering took part in the Fall Expo and connected with a large number of soon to be engineers that were in the classes at which Phil spoke.
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Sterling Summer Picnic 2019 May 23, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019
- Celebrating Earth Day April 22, 2019