On September 9, 2013, Sterling Engineering attended the grand opening of The Global Water Center. “This is a major milestone for us, and it’s a major milestone for putting us on the world stage,” said Rich Meeusen, the Milwaukee Water Council’s co-founder and co-chair.
The Water Council was started in 2007 in response to the amount of water research opportunities there are in the Milwaukee area. In this region there are more than 130 water technology companies and over 100 academic scientists and researchers focused on water solutions. The Water Council was created by leaders in both business and education and work to convene the regions existing water companies and research clusters and develop educational programs.
The Global Water Center is located in the Walker’s Point Neighborhood and will be home to 25 organizations including A.O. Smith Corp, Rexnord Corp, Veolia Water North America and Badger Meter. The Water Counsel hopes to foster a spirit of collaboration between all the companies that work together in the building. “One of the benefits of being in that building is that people are going to be able to interact with the other people in the building, share ideas,” said Meeusen. To learn more about The Water Center, visithttp://www.thewatercouncil.com/.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling PACK EXPO Reception September 27, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018