On October 11, Sterling Engineering participated in the Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) Career Day. Students from a variety of backgrounds were represented, including many recent and upcoming graduates from the Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, and Computer Engineering schools. The event was well attended, with over 150 employers ranging from local to national firms, talking with the hundreds of MSOE students and alumni. Sterling Engineering looks forward to continuing our relationship with MSOE by attending future events and helping new graduates find an exciting career.
To learn more about Sterling Engineering and view our open jobs, click here.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling PACK EXPO Reception September 27, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018