On October 11, Sterling Engineering participated in the Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) Career Day. Students from a variety of backgrounds were represented, including many recent and upcoming graduates from the Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, and Computer Engineering schools. The event was well attended, with over 150 employers ranging from local to national firms, talking with the hundreds of MSOE students and alumni. Sterling Engineering looks forward to continuing our relationship with MSOE by attending future events and helping new graduates find an exciting career.
To learn more about Sterling Engineering and view our open jobs, click here.
- 2020 Employee Engagement April 6, 2020
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019