On November 18th and 19th, members of Sterling Engineering’s staffing team visited FABTECH 2013 at McCormick Place. FABTECH is North America’s largest metal forming, fabricating, welding, and finishing event. This event exhibits the latest fabrication technology from the industry’s leading manufacturers. Exhibits include automated laser, waterjet, and plasma cutting machines; arc welding systems; metal bending and forming equipment; multi-axis CNC machining systems; and automated finishing equipment, to name a few.
Chicago’s FABTECH 2013 hosts approximately 1,500 companies and is an opportunity for manufacturers worldwide to network within the manufacturing community, while sharing new ideas, products, and technology. For Sterling Engineering, this was an ideal opportunity to speak with representatives from these fabrication technology manufacturers, learn about their newest products, and see some of the very machines in action that we recruit top talent to design, build, operate, and maintain for our clients.
To learn more about FABTECH, go to www.fabtechexpo.com
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018