On November 6, 2013 Upwardly Global held a Career Summit /Interview Workshop at DePaul University in Chicago. Jamie Grenke, Sr. Technical Recruiter, from Sterling Engineering participated in the mock interview session to help local immigrants develop more effective interviewing skills.
Upwardly Global, founded in 2000, is a national, award-winning nonprofit organization with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Chicago. They help work-authorized, skilled immigrants rebuild their professional careers in the U.S. by providing professional job-search training and access to employers with global talent needs. Annually the organization coaches more than 600 professionals, engages hundreds of volunteers and partners with a growing list of more than 400 companies to assist skilled immigrants re-enter their professional field.
For more information about the organization, please visit www.upwardlyglobal.org.
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018