On December 12, Account Manager Susan Wagner and Recruiter Irene Jaskolski attended the Milwaukee MakerSpace SolidWorks Smart event. A presentation on 3D printing was given as well as a tour of the MakerSpace facilities. Milwaukee MakerSpace is a members-only, social club that allows creative individuals to invent, build and learn as well as network with one another. The club allows its members to utilize its equipment and space to develop skills and gain knowledge in electronics, robotics, embedded software, metal working and much more. During the first half of the event, all were invited to assist in creating a model using SolidWorks. During the tour, the developed model was then created with a CNC machine. After the tour, all were given time to network and ask questions. You can learn more about Milwaukee’s MakerSpace by clicking here.
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Sterling Summer Picnic 2019 May 23, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019