On December 12, Account Manager Susan Wagner and Recruiter Irene Jaskolski attended the Milwaukee MakerSpace SolidWorks Smart event. A presentation on 3D printing was given as well as a tour of the MakerSpace facilities. Milwaukee MakerSpace is a members-only, social club that allows creative individuals to invent, build and learn as well as network with one another. The club allows its members to utilize its equipment and space to develop skills and gain knowledge in electronics, robotics, embedded software, metal working and much more. During the first half of the event, all were invited to assist in creating a model using SolidWorks. During the tour, the developed model was then created with a CNC machine. After the tour, all were given time to network and ask questions. You can learn more about Milwaukee’s MakerSpace by clicking here.
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018