Employees from Sterling Engineering attended the annual Midwest Staffing Conference on May 1, 2014 organized by the Illinois Search and Staffing Association (ISSA). The one day event featured engaging keynotes and very informative workshop speakers. The keynote speakers were: ethics expert, Frank Bucaro, staffing industry expert, Tom Erb, ASA President and CEO, Richard Wahlquist, and Bullseye Recruiting Process Developer, Greg Doersching.
From the seminars, Sterling employees were educated on topics including, “Steps to Become a Better Recruiter”, “How to Innovate Technology In The Staffing Business” and “How To Maximize Productivity”.
One session in particular, focused on the most important factors to a candidate when they’re looking for a job. We learned that the following were the top attractions to a candidate:
1.) Improving quality of life for them and their family
2.) More responsibility-a challenging job is more fulfilling
3.) Future career advancement
It was a great opportunity to network, learn, and bring our knowledge into the workplace to share with peers.
To learn more about the ISSA, please visit their site at http://issaworks.com/.
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018