Sterling Engineering is a proud sponsor of the Marquette University’s College of Engineering team that has qualified for RoboCup 2014, an international humanoid robot soccer competition. The event will be held in Brazil, July 19-25, following the FIFA World Cup soccer tournament.
The Marquette students are the only American team to qualify in the teen size division of the competition and the first team from Marquette to participate in RoboCup. The competition began in 1997 as a way to promote robotics and artificial intelligence. Its official goal is to create a team of autonomous humanoid robot soccer players that can play against the FIFA World Cup champions by 2050.
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Sterling Summer Picnic 2019 May 23, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019