Sterling Engineering is a proud sponsor of the Marquette University’s College of Engineering team that has qualified for RoboCup 2014, an international humanoid robot soccer competition. The event will be held in Brazil, July 19-25, following the FIFA World Cup soccer tournament.
The Marquette students are the only American team to qualify in the teen size division of the competition and the first team from Marquette to participate in RoboCup. The competition began in 1997 as a way to promote robotics and artificial intelligence. Its official goal is to create a team of autonomous humanoid robot soccer players that can play against the FIFA World Cup champions by 2050.
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018