Sterling Engineering attended the International Manufacturing Technology Show on September 8th-13th. The IMTS is the largest manufacturing technology show in the world and was held at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL. There were over 114,000 people who attended the show with hundreds of exhibitors.
The show featured the world’s premier CNC equipment, automated machinery, additive manufacturing equipment, laser equipment and more. The Association for Manufacturing Technology partnered with Local Motors, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, and Cincinnati, Inc to use 3D printing to print and assemble an electric car during the show. Called “Strati,” the car was completed over the course of 4 days. Taking 44 hours to print its fewer than 50 parts, it holds the title of world’s first 3D printed car.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling PACK EXPO Reception September 27, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018