Sterling Engineering has now been servicing the Wisconsin Engineering & Manufacturing sector for 4 successful years. Headquartered in Elmhurst, IL, Sterling Engineering started their Milwaukee branch in 2010 to help businesses in Wisconsin with their engineering and staffing needs.
Vice President, Paul Russo says, “We’re proud that we’ve been able to support our Milwaukee clients in providing them with our engineering services as well as bringing them access to top engineering and IT talent”.
While Sterling’s locations reside in the Chicago and Milwaukee areas, we deliver solutions to clients across the U.S. and internationally. Founded in 1969 by a team of mechanical engineers, Sterling’s deep and broad roots have enabled us to excel in delivering engineering expertise and strategic talent solutions.
Sterling’s areas of expertise include:
- Mechanical Engineers / Designers
- Electrical Engineers / Designers
- Industrial / Manufacturing / Quality Engineers
- Supply Chain Management Buyers
- Project Management / Engineering Management
Sterling has placed over 2,000 consultants in its lifetime which proves our vision: to be the provider and employer of choice in the field of Technical Recruitment and Engineering Project Services.
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Sterling Summer Picnic 2019 May 23, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019