Sterling Engineering has now been servicing the Wisconsin Engineering & Manufacturing sector for 4 successful years. Headquartered in Elmhurst, IL, Sterling Engineering started their Milwaukee branch in 2010 to help businesses in Wisconsin with their engineering and staffing needs.
Vice President, Paul Russo says, “We’re proud that we’ve been able to support our Milwaukee clients in providing them with our engineering services as well as bringing them access to top engineering and IT talent”.
While Sterling’s locations reside in the Chicago and Milwaukee areas, we deliver solutions to clients across the U.S. and internationally. Founded in 1969 by a team of mechanical engineers, Sterling’s deep and broad roots have enabled us to excel in delivering engineering expertise and strategic talent solutions.
Sterling’s areas of expertise include:
- Mechanical Engineers / Designers
- Electrical Engineers / Designers
- Industrial / Manufacturing / Quality Engineers
- Supply Chain Management Buyers
- Project Management / Engineering Management
Sterling has placed over 2,000 consultants in its lifetime which proves our vision: to be the provider and employer of choice in the field of Technical Recruitment and Engineering Project Services.
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019
- STERLING 2018 HOLIDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT December 21, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Outstanding Employees October 31, 2018
- 2018 Sterling Fall Festival September 21, 2018