This year some Sterling employees participated in Movember, a unique initiative to raise awareness for men’s health.
In the words of the Movember Foundation as stated on their website, “The Movember Foundation challenges men to grow moustaches during Movember (formerly known as November), to spark conversation and raise vital funds for its men’s health programs. To date, 4 million moustaches have been grown worldwide, but we won’t stop growing as long as serious men’s health issues exist.“
The Sterling team Raised $445, with Technical Recruiter J.D. Stitt growing the most impressive moustache and raising $268.34,
over half our entire team’s funds.
View our team page to see our whole team roster, and to learn more about the foundation: http://us.movember.com/team/1852853
- Sterling Summer Picnic 2019 May 23, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019
- Celebrating Earth Day April 22, 2019
- Sterling Job Fair in Riverside, Missouri April 3rd and 4th March 27, 2019
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing Diamond Awards February 7, 2019