This year some Sterling employees participated in Movember, a unique initiative to raise awareness for men’s health.
In the words of the Movember Foundation as stated on their website, “The Movember Foundation challenges men to grow moustaches during Movember (formerly known as November), to spark conversation and raise vital funds for its men’s health programs. To date, 4 million moustaches have been grown worldwide, but we won’t stop growing as long as serious men’s health issues exist.“
The Sterling team Raised $445, with Technical Recruiter J.D. Stitt growing the most impressive moustache and raising $268.34,
over half our entire team’s funds.
View our team page to see our whole team roster, and to learn more about the foundation: http://us.movember.com/team/1852853
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Sterling Summer Picnic 2019 May 23, 2019