Occurring every February, Engineers Week is dedicated to celebrating engineers, raising awareness about the importance of engineers, and teaching kids about different types of engineers and what they do. You are encouraged to get involved in the effort!
Whether you are a parent wanting to engage your children in hands-on learning, or you are enthusiastic about engineering and want to volunteer your time to visit a classroom and teach kids why engineering is important the Discover e website has plenty of ideas for activities you can set up yourself at this link.
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Sterling Summer Picnic 2019 May 23, 2019