Sterling Engineering attended an economic luncheon with our close partner, the Valley Industrial Association on Feb 25, 2015. During this luncheon businesses around the Chicago area were enlightened by Spencer Klein, Sr Portfolio Manager of MB Financial Bank. Spencer spoke about what to expect for economic growth due to the oil/gas industry and stock market. He also elaborated on the $105 billion manufacturing market and the rapid growth of Illinois within this manufacturing sector since 2008. The great news for U.S. manufacturing is our GDP (Gross Domestic Product) is growing, hoping meaning more exports and more jobs for Americans. Hopefully this gives us an idea of the future of U.S. manufacturing and the climate we can expect to find in Illinois.
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019
- Sterling Summer Picnic 2019 May 23, 2019
- Recruiting Technical Lead at Sterling – Ric Delgado May 21, 2019
- Celebrating Earth Day April 22, 2019