Sterling Engineering is pleased to be ranked as one of Milwaukee’s Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms and Retained Executive Search Firms by the Milwaukee Business Journal.
“Manufacturing continues to be the foundation of strength and stability in Wisconsin. We are optimistic we will continue to see an increase in hiring across all disciplines of engineering and Sterling’s comprehensive offerings, industry expertise and dedicated recruiting team allows us to find unique, well qualified candidates for our clients” said Paul Russo, VP.
The list is compiled by The Milwaukee Business Journal from 2,407 contingency searches and 520 retained searches competing in the local area in 2015. That is up 20.6 percent from what firms reported last year.
- Sterling Wins ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Diamond Awards for Service Excellence February 12, 2020
- GSC’s Solidworks Premier Event September 30, 2019
- Celebrating 50 years of Engineering, Automation, Innovation June 21, 2019
- Sterling Internships make a difference June 3, 2019
- Does your resume shout “Hire me”? May 24, 2019